bob156235 bob156235 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Ridgid 6" Jointer, Ridgid 14" BS, Ridgid Oscillating Sander, Ridgid 12" Chop Saw; Crafstman 2114 TS; DeWalt DW735 Planner, Rockler Router Table Top w/TRA000 Triton (additional TRA000 for demanding hand-held work) and shop-built table, 2 hp Ryobi & 2 HF Trim routers. Two ROS (DeWalt, & HF for a back-up), Milwalkee CS and 1/2" corded drill, Cordless Paslode Framing Nailer, Cordless Ryobi 18 Gu Nailer, HF Stapler, Remington 23 Gu pinner, B&D Dragster Belt Sander, Bosch Planer, Bosch 12V Driver, Bosh 18V Driver, Kregg Pocket Hole System, HF Bisket Cutter, two HF Multi-Task Cutters (flush-trim saws), Craftsman Job-Site (folding) TS, M&T Jig for TS, 12 Pipe clamps (2-6"), 10 hand Screws (8 & 10"), 4-2', 4-1' and 12-6" Irwin Squeeze Clamps, and various other types, 20-25 wood chisels and only a small number are sharp at any one time, and (bunches of) other stuff necessary for build and installing cabinets and furniture.
- My Shop
- 2+ (ex)Car Garage. Am working to move my riding mower, lawn & garden tools, a gazillion gas cans, and home paint-related supplies, OUT to make more room for my WWing equipment. Everything is on wheels, making tight quarters workable.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Woodworking is a passion.
Am loving retirement and the woodworking time it affords me.
Last couple of years have been woodworking professionally out of my own (garage) shop, and still loving (most of) it!
- Hampstead, NC. Twenty minutes from the beach and 5 golf courses within a 5 mile radius!
- Woodworking, Bible study, Spending time with wife, walking my dog.
- Favorite Router
- Any. Own two big Tritons, a 2 HP Ryobi, and two HF Trim routers.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 4yr voc/tech school, 5yr cab maker, 1 (complete) home build, on-going with my business, WOODWORX.
- First Name
- United States
Send an Instant Message to bob156235 Using...
- AIM bob156235