cabinetsetc cabinetsetc is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Bosch 12" sliding comp miter saw, General drill press, 2 Bosch gravity rise table saws, General 15" planer, Freud 2 1/4 hp router & table, Homemade router table w/3 1/4 hp King router, 1 1/2 hp Freud, Craftsman radial arm saw, multiple Bosch & Millwaukee cordless tools, Milwaukee circ saw, Ridgid 535 pipe threader and too many others. When I eventually find time, I have to build a bigger shop, so I can keep everything in one place and not have to look for them.
- My Shop
- My woodworking shop is too small to do much more than small projects. About 10X30. I keep most tools in 8X8 storage units that I was supposed to be renting out to other customers instead of occupying with my own tools and equipment. I generally have more tools than some rental companies. I'm addicted.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Formerly a renovator and cabinet maker, now a Safety Officer & Medic in the oilpatch.
- Dawson Creek, BC. Mile 0 of the Alaska Highway.
- Love woodworking but no longer have time for it. Horses, Fishing & Boating are a close second.
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- About 35
- First Name