Carlswoodturning Carlswoodturning is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Delta 46-460 lathe, WoodFast 20"x46" lathe, Triton router 3.25hp and crude table, homemade 2'x4' CNC router, 16" and 12"band saws, 2 small table saws, track saw system (Eureka Zone) for circular saw, and router, jointer, shaper, drill press, what's at that auction this weekend? Might have that also. Dewalt scroll saw,
- My Shop
- was just basement, now taking over garage.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I've been an adicted woodturner for 2 years (since 2011) and am now adding flatboarding to my activities. Having a great time setting up my new Triton 3.25 hp router, getting lots of advise from friends. My main purpose at this time is for cabinet making, raised panel doors, and trim, or moulding to dress them up.
- The Mohawk Valley of upstate NY.
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States