Chris Curl Chris Curl is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Shop Number
- Power Tools
- I am much more of a hand tools guy, so my list of woodworking machines is pretty short.
Skil table saw (3400)
Ryboi RE180PL plunge router (1/2" collet), custom router table.
Drill Press (an old 15" Crafstman)
Ryobi 10" compound miter saw
Ryobi circular saw
Ryobi jig saw
- My Shop
- Just an un-organized mess in a 2 car garage. Maybe eventually I will get it together.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Empty nester, software developer.
- Washington DC area
- Working on vintage cars, watching soccer and hockey, playing tennis, swimming, board games, and body surfing.
- Favorite Router
- I have only ever had the one router (RYOBI), so that would be my favorite.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
|08:58 PM - Old_Tom quoted Chris Curl in post craftsman router won't adjust |
i had a 1995 mustang gt convert...
|05:44 PM - mrmommin quoted Chris Curl in post How about a leaf blower based dust collection system? |
Guys, I am not trying to make l...
|10:09 AM - tomp913 quoted Chris Curl in post Poor man's bench clamp |
I did this last night ... I thi...