Chris Hachet Chris Hachet is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 1938 Buffalo #18 Heavy duty floor mount drill press
1939 Wards Power Craft woodworking lathe
1941 Walker turner Band saw 14 inch
1951 Oliver 159 A 60 inch Pattern makers lathe
1955 King Seeley Craftsman 6 inch Jointer
1973 Delta Unisaw3 HP 3 Phase, running off of a Teco Fm 50 203 VFD
1977 Powermatic 87 20 Inch Variable speed Band Saw
1982 Fleetwood heavy duty drill press
1990 Inca 259 Table saw
1991 Jet 14 Inch Delta clone band saw
1994 Powermatic 8 Inch jointer
1996 Delta Scroll Saw (sweetest running tool in the shop!)
2007 DeWalt Compound miter saw.
2013 Jet Hollow chisel morticing machine
- My Shop
- Two car attached garage, two traditional hand tool benches, mostly hand tool oriented shop. I build traditional furniture reproductions and restore antique furniture. My shop mate Brian, friend of my son, builds and repairs high end electric guitars.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Ohio woodworker who enjoys eating out, family, good fiction, good times. Also enjoy really good craft beer. Mostly a hand tool woodowrker, but find the forum helpful from time to time.
- Columbus Ohio
- Favorite Router
- I have four routers, Bosch 1617EVS, two Porter Cable 690, Craftsman.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 30 years plus
- First Name
- United States
- Total Posts: 88
- Posts Per Day: 0.09
- Last Post: My Brand New [Fifty Some Year Old] Rockwell Delta 46-450 Lathe 09-04-2017 07:13 AM
- Find all posts by Chris Hachet
- Find all threads started by Chris Hachet
- Last Activity: 09-27-2018 02:58 PM
- Join Date: 12-25-2016
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User
- OPG3 is offline
|11:07 PM - coxhaus quoted Chris Hachet in post Bandsaw Light |
having a neutral with a 220 circu...
|02:51 PM - Cricket quoted Chris Hachet in post Triton routers |
What happened to Triton routers? ...
|03:21 AM - UglySign quoted Chris Hachet in post Triton routers |
... that way i can do Cope and st...
|03:33 PM - MT Stringer quoted Chris Hachet in post Triton routers |
My radar is tuned mostly to hand ...
|11:13 AM - Cherryville Chuck quoted Chris Hachet in post Pc 7518 |
...and see, you are doing this wr...
|08:00 PM - furboo quoted Chris Hachet in post Pc 7518 |
Markup on parts is how a lot of c...
|11:34 AM - Cherryville Chuck quoted Chris Hachet in post Porter cable 7518 In a Table |
I was more thinking about for edg...
|08:49 AM - coxhaus quoted Chris Hachet in post Unisaw vs. Grizzly |
My biggest issues with a Unisaw a...
|03:57 PM - Job and Knock quoted Chris Hachet in post Porter cable 7518 In a Table |
Do Bosch routers have dust collec...
|06:23 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted Chris Hachet in post Unisaw vs. Grizzly |
Playing thread necromancer as thi...