clutions clutions is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- (2) Craftsman Tablesaws 113.298142 (ones in storage for parts) , both with aftermarket fences. Cast iron extensions (12" each), full length custom base (haven't added the drawers yet or completed the dust collection)
Craftsman 113.206933 6 1/8 jointer
Jet 14DXPRO Band Saw
Craftsman 351.217220 12" Planer
Craftsman 113.225805 Oscillating Spindle Sander
Craftsman 137.215360 4"x36" Disc/Belt Sander
Craftsman 113.236110 Scroll Saw
Craftsman 315.116070 1/4 Sheet Sander
General International 75-050 Mortiser (pre tilt head)
Jet 14 inch Drill Press (ShopLine version, works fine for me)
Harbor Freight Dust Collector with Wynn 35A filter and Thein Baffeled first stage.
Craftsman 919.167340 33 gal Air Compressor
PC nailers, 16 & 18 finish and 23 pin, staple
Craftsman 315.212240 12" compound miter saw
(2) Craftsman 12" lathe - 113.228000 (ones in storage for parts)
PC600 Jig saw
Bosch 36618 Drill
Bosch 1617EVS Router
Bosch PR20EVs Palm Router
PC 895 Router
-- All routers have Pat Warner bases
Worksharp 3000 keeps my chisels and plane blades shaving sharp. (Love It!!)
Drill Doctor 750 (collecting yard sale and auction bits I'll never need to buy new ones)
- My Shop
- My shop is in the basement of a duplex that I share with two furnaces, two water heaters and a washer and dryer. While moving tools in order to use them I have to remember to always keep my head at a 45 degree angle.
... The length one must go ...
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Wood River, Illinois (for now, be glad when I can get back to the USA)
- Being retired for 15 years of 35 years of traveling while in the IT world I am finally able to spend more time with my first love -- "SAWDUST". I work with a local guy that does refinishing and restoration where I do most of the repair and fabrication. Very interesting because you never know what the next one will be. OH ... I try (that's the operative word) to bowl once or twice a week ... LOL
- Favorite Router
- I have a Bosch 1617EVS, a Bosch PR20 and a PC 895 all of which I've added Pat Warner (Quillman) bases. All of which are awesome for their purposes.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- To where I can say "experience" only about 15 years, but have been making sawdust all my life.
- First Name
- United States
- "Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." - Mark Twain
- Total Posts: 42
- Posts Per Day: 0.03
- Last Post: GIVEAWAY: SHARP 9,000 BTU Ductless Mini Split From ComfortUp 06-16-2016 01:12 PM
- Find all posts by clutions
- Find all threads started by clutions
- Last Activity: 05-28-2018 07:53 AM
- Join Date: 05-27-2016
- Referrals: 0