Cookie Monster Cookie Monster is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Post Drill Press and leg vises other forge equipment. Dayton Drill Press, Delta / Milwakee Band saw, Delta Tilting Arbor Table saw. Chop Saw, Oscilating sander. Great many other hand tools. Nice work bench, plans from Fine Wood Working.
- My Shop
- Shop is 32 by 36 with balconies up above.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Quasi-retired, just came back from Alaska.
- Wimberley Texas
- Do some blacksmithing, no horse shoeing. A lot reading, last book Dan Brown, Angels and Demons. Have a 1965 Honda Superhawk in the shop. Love building new items, especially from photos. Generates a lot of creativity not knowing the dimensions.
- Favorite Router
- Preferably one that works. Just aquire a 1935 Stanley R2D2, needs brushes. Watch all the woodworking shows, some better than others. Norm Abram has more tools than I have. Probably more money also.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 30 years running hot and cold
- First Name
- United States