Dal300 Dal300 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 12" Craftsman band saw
Ryobi 10" table saw
Home made router table
Delta power miter saw
40 year old Milwaukee circular saw
Porter Cable Thickness Planer
multi and various saws, drills, home made jigs, etc.
- My Shop
- My wood shop is actually a 22X38 room on the side of our house that use to be a rec. hall for our campground.
We are located about a mile and a half south of Franklin, TX at the campground we manage.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Not much to tell, to beat up to work as a mechanic any more, so I'm back to my first love... wood working!
- East Central Texas
- I am interested in old buses and converting them into RV's. For years I have been on the mechanical and electrical side of the conversions, and now am getting in to the wood working end of things.
- Favorite Router
- My trusty old Craftsman 3/4Hp built in the 1950's
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- .5 year give or take 6 months!
- First Name
- United States
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User