David Bradford David Bradford is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Not my shop but the one I have access to. 2 Altendorf sliding table saws and 1 Martin. Holz-Her laser edgebander. 2 Biesse cnc routers. Levia 3 head sander. Viet 3 head sander and 3 head wire brush. SCM 24" planer and 20" jointer and shaper. Multiple chop saws. Crouch edge sander. Castle and Porter Cable pocket hole machines. Omec dovetail machine. Delta band saw and disk sander and a Jet floor drill press.
- My Shop
- We have 20,000 square feet facility and do custom veneer work in some of the most expensive homes in the Phoenix area.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am a 4th generation woodworker and have worked in Cabinet shops since 1985. I have held every position in a cabinet at one time or another and currently am working in the engineering department of the shop I have been at for 18+ years.
- Glendale AZ
- I like camping with family and friends, collecting coins and sport memorabilia. I also eny shooting activities.
- Favorite Router
- I have 13 routers from 5 different manufacturers. Dewalt, Ryobi, Ridgid, Craftsman and Central Electric. Plus have access to 2 Biesse cnc routers.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
- Total Albums: 4
- Total Pictures: 117
- Albums Created by David Bradford
- Last Activity: Yesterday 12:02 AM
- Join Date: 09-12-2019
- Referrals: 0
|01:51 PM - Gene Howe quoted David Bradford in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
We had our last snow in 1998 and wo...
|01:08 PM - JRP quoted David Bradford in post New Member from Phoenix |
My name is David and have been work...
|02:00 PM - JOAT quoted David Bradford in post Found my problem the hard way |
I usually keep 5 or 6 routers set u...
|06:45 PM - Bushwhacker quoted David Bradford in post Arched EntryWay |
Nice work there. Thanks David
|11:49 AM - LexAdmn quoted David Bradford in post The first time I've seen anything like this |
Interesting idea, not sure I would ...
|08:17 PM - 4DThinker quoted David Bradford in post Easier said than done......... |
Nice job, I can't wait as we are ge...
|11:55 AM - bbandu quoted David Bradford in post Excalibur 40-200 Deluxe Router Table |
That's a heck of a deal. I am unfam...
|12:55 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted David Bradford in post AV Cabinet |
It was built to house a bigger tv w...
|10:11 AM - Gene Howe quoted David Bradford in post Some personal projects |
I do enjoy doing veneer work as it ...
|05:50 AM - Stick486 quoted David Bradford in post Ash, Who Knew? |
I've always liked ash, I built all ...