derekt derekt is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Drill press, thicknesser, table saw, compound sliding mitre saw, wood lathe, biscuit cutter, router, English WoodRat, De Walt DE6212 dovetail jig (which I can't seem to get HSS cutters for anymore). Various other "stuff"
- My Shop
- I have a 61 square metre shed which I share with our motorhome
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I have been involved in home wood working projects since I was a lad and have renovated a number of homes that I hav e purchased over the years.
I am now semi retired in that I still work three days a week as the coordinator at the Whangarei Men's Shed details of which you can find at www.mensshed.co.nz
- I live in Waipu, Northland New Zealand
- Wood working, engineering, gardening, reading, fly fishing.
- Favorite Router
- I only have the one and that is an old Ryobi CR1000VA which is the one I am trying to get apart to replace the beariings.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Have been messing about with wood since I was a kid making model balsa aeroplanes till now at age 67
- First Name
- New Zealand