dicktill dicktill is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- various Festool routers, sanders, and saws, plus portable planer and Domino machine; Incra router table with PC 7518 router and Incra-Jessem lift; DeWalt planer; Ridgid oscillating belt/spindle sander; Craftsman drill press; DoAll variable speed 16" bandsaw (metal & wood); RongFu RF45 mill-drill
- My Shop
- about 20' square in basement-garage
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- retired mechanical engineer; lifelong do-it-yourselfer and mechanic; amateur (metal) machinist and welder (not real good at either); raced sports cars for many, many decades (retired from that too)
- Allegany NY (very rural western NY state)
- Woodworking: very much a bewildered newbie "so much to learn, so little time".
Cars and racing.
Traveling: have small (class B - Chevy van) camper-van-RV.
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 1+ year
- First Name
- United States