DoItMyselfToo DoItMyselfToo is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Shop Machines:
3 HP Grizzly Table Saw (1023RL)
Rikon 14" Deluxe Bandsaw (10-325)
Dewalt Planer (DW735X)
Jet 17" Drill Press (JDP-17DX)
Grizzly 3 HP Double Cannister Dust Collector (G0562Z)
Grizzly Heavy Duty Double Air Filter (G9956)
Ridgid 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw (MS1290LZA)
Powermatic 6" Jointer (54HH)
Oneida Super Dust Deputy Cyclone
Incra LS Positioner Router Table
- My Shop
- My shop is a work in progress right now. I know everyone's is in progress. But mine is really in progress. I recently replaced my shop concrete floor and am waiting another couple weeks so I can apply a two part epoxy coating. Right now all my tools are in storage. So for me this really in progress.
The shop is about 500 square feet, located in my garage which is located under the main floor of my home. I'll post pictures and provide a better and more detailed description during the next few months.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I've dabbled in woodworking over the years, building kitchen cabinets, wood tool boxes, wooden clocks, etc. I also have a experience in construction and remodeling.
- Woodworking; DIY projects around the house, shop and car; playing violin.
- Favorite Router
- Ridgid 1 1/2 HP Compact Router; Porter-Cable 7518
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Not sure how to answer that in that I dabbled a little over the years.
- First Name
- United States