DrNeon DrNeon is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Tiltable Craftsman 12" band saw, 10" Craftsman 113. series all cast iron table saw, with a 50" Vega Powermatic fence, on a custom roll-around base with sawdust bag. Custom 21" X 35" roll around router table with split fence, use mostly P/C 690 or Rockwell RK5057K in the table. Also have Craftsman 1-1/2 hp. Delta SM300 drill Press. Old Rockwell 4" jointer, Delta #22-560 12-1/2" Planer, Harbor freight 10" sliding miter saw, Craftsman 6" X 48" and 9" combo belt/disc sander. Power 3-1/4" plane. Craftsman 3X21 belt sander, Ryobi 1/4 sheet sander. P/C 5" random orbit sander. Dremel 400 XPR kit, Milwaukee 1/2" hammer drill, Rockwell Porta-Band, P/C jig saw, 3/8" drills, two 9.6 volt Makita kits (with new metal halide batteries)
- My Shop
- 16' X 28' block building 20 feet from my back door. Kinda squoze for space. All the larger machines are on wheels. Best deal is my neon shop is at a sign shop, with large metal working machines and a neat overhead trolley/crane
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- 70 Years old. College educated. Professional artist for 40 years. Electronic art (Neon, LEDs, Fluorescents) Neon sculpture and signs. Wood supports and surrounds (and aluminum and steel...) I love the look of so many natural woods, and like to combine them with other materials (carbon fiber constructs, fiberglass, metals) to provide a fluid, visually appealing piece that also says something.
- Longview, Texas
- Favorite Router
- My 3-1/4 hp Rockwell, Bosche, Porter/Cable
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States