dwall174 dwall174 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 12" & 10" Craftsman table saws 12" DeWalt T1533 RAS, 2HP Cincinnati dust collector, Delta scroll saw, ,1HP Delta chop saw (old-scool cast iron) Two 17" Delta drill press's.
I also have a lot of micrometers dial-indicators gauge blocks & other set-up equipment from my machining background. A lot of my machining set-up equipment can be used on my drill press & assembly table!
- My Shop
- My woodworking equipment is in my garage 22' X 20' Most of my larger equipment is on wheels so that I can still get my car in there. I have a seperate 40A 220 Volt supply & DIY rotary phase converter in the garage that powers the larger equipment.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I have worked a lot in the machine shop industry including running CNC machines. I understand the XYZ Coordinates & numerical controls involved in its operation. One day I may try my hand at building my own CNC Router.
- Southeast MI.
- Besides woodworking I also enjoy metalworking & restoring old woodworking & metalworking machines.
- Favorite Router
- I have a Bosch 1617/1618EVS router combo.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 5 yrs woodworking 15 yrs Mechine Shop
- First Name
- United States
|03:15 AM - freudman quoted dwall174 in post Router Motor Bearing Replacement |
After checking around a littl...
|05:39 PM - freudman quoted dwall174 in post Router Motor Bearing Replacement |
freudman Did the above quote...
|01:19 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted dwall174 in post Super PID Speed Controller Info. |
That's the reason the manufac...
|03:19 PM - grbmds quoted dwall174 in post Incra LS17 for small box joinery questions |
Bringing this old post back u...
|07:26 PM - radios quoted dwall174 in post anyone replaced the chuck on a drill press? |
Yeah I agree! Search YouTube...
|12:18 AM - mjadams61 quoted dwall174 in post Finally Started on my router table. |
Those workmates are really ha...
|06:13 PM - mjadams61 quoted dwall174 in post Finally Started on my router table. |
Looks good! Are you planni...
|09:27 PM - twmv86 quoted dwall174 in post anyone replaced the chuck on a drill press? |
Old Delta radial drill press ...
|06:21 PM - JOAT quoted dwall174 in post Scrollsawing in the house |
So which style/design did you...
|12:46 AM - Stick486 quoted dwall174 in post Finally Started on my router table. |
The aluminum angle sounds lik...
|09:37 PM - Admin quoted dwall174 in post |
|06:30 PM - Mycrossover quoted dwall174 in post Craftsman 2-1/2HP Digital Controled Router |
That whole display/control bl...
|12:31 PM - chessnut2 quoted dwall174 in post Small dia. circle jig |
No not me, However I have tho...
|08:35 PM - TwoSkies57 quoted dwall174 in post soft start/variable speed table setup |
Yeah the Milwaukee 5625 seems...