ebill ebill is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Well, that would take a while. Have the usual; table saw, rigid orbital belt, router table, cnc, Dewalt drill press, a drawer full of sanders, a wall full of clamps, more hand tools that I can keep track of, drills, power screwdrivers etc. Not much I wont tackle but am not opposed to running out for something I need and don't have :-)
- My Shop
- Currently camping out in one bay of a three car garage and it always seems like I have to move something to do something <g>. If I could just convince the wife she needs to park outdoors .......
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Former framer/home builder but have been in the computer biz since the late 80's. Just got too old to bend over a nail apron but can still nimbly negotiate a keyboard.
Aside the construction experience, have always had a woodworking bent and have made everything from small toys to hand built cabinetry for fun.
- houston, tx
- Currently enamored of CNC (combines CadCam and computer skills with my woodworking itch). Built my own 2' x 4' machine about a year ago and have been making some signs and now starting to play with 3d carving.
- Favorite Router
- Horses for courses. Have a Freud mounted in a table top app, an old Sears-Craftsman that has been on a thousand job sites that is reserved for rough work (patio trim, pagodas, etc) a Milwaukee that is a heavy hand held app (dovetails etc) and my latest love a Dewalt 611 that I find handy for quick edges, base board etc and serves double duty as the CNC router.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- er, lots. Got my 1st nail apron and tools as an apprentice in 1967
- First Name
- United States
|07:07 PM - Nickp quoted ebill in post New Table Saw. |
...ors .......... - ebill Hey Bill...pu...
|10:33 AM - DesertRatTom quoted ebill in post New Table Saw. |
...doors .......... - ebill I bought the Rockle...
|11:21 AM - OutoftheWoodwork quoted ebill in post She Shed Work |
............ <g> - ebill Problem is, we tr...
|09:36 AM - Bushwhacker quoted ebill in post Thickness planers |
...oll the dice? - ebill I noticed that to...
|11:52 AM - RickKr quoted ebill in post Removing Coil-type Threaded Inserts |
... in the end. - ebill Actually, the obj...
|12:29 AM - Herb Stoops quoted ebill in post Skeleton Screen |
...ting ......... - ebill That right there ...
|04:29 PM - cocobolo1 quoted ebill in post Bowl Blank - what to do ? |
...y attractive. - ebill I always think th...