ethylplant ethylplant is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Rockwell 10" Table Saw (Mid 70's)
Sears Craftsman 10" Table Saw (Late 80's)
Sears Craftsman 10" Radial Arm Saw (Late 60's)
Sears Craftsman 10" Radial Arm Saw (Late 80's)
Delta-Milwaukee 14" Bandsaw (1951)
Sears Craftsman 15" Drill Press (Late 80's)
PowrKraft 32" Radial Arm Drill Press (1948)
Delta HomeCraft 4" Jointer (1955)
Sears Craftsman (Walker-Turner) 6" Jointer (1936)
Kreg Router Table
Porter Cable Router
4" X 36" Stationary Belt Sander (Dunlap)
and... way too many other tools (both power and hand) to list
- My Shop
- My new 20' X 40' Shop is almost completed. It is in full use, but there is still some small things to finish (siding, trim, paint, etc...)
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Southeast Texas
- Write, and perform my own Christian music.
I raise Japanese Silkie Chickens (for fun mostly - eggs are about the size of a golf ball)
- Favorite Router
- Freud, and Porter Cable.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Been working with wood one way or another for 35 + years.
- First Name
- United States