firstmuller firstmuller is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I have a Wards and Sears radial arm saw. I have a Sears portable table saw. I have 2 table top drill presses (use one for metal and one for wood), a 12" band saw and China scroll saw and Sears compound miter saw. I just bought a Sears 14" band saw at an auction. I bought a new Excalibur scroll saw with stand and foot switch control.
- My Shop
- I am using the middle of a machine shed that is 28X30 and am working on a ceiling in it so I can get it insulted to work in it more in the winter.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I live out in the country on an acreage. I am working on getting the center of a machine shed insulated to get better set up for wood working and so I can use it in the winter more. I still work full time but am thinking about retiring.
- I live in east central SD.
- I feel I am a jack of all trades buy a master of none. I have a electronic technician degree and like to work on electronics, mechanical thing and work on wood. I work on sawing machines for my wife and she has some old machine I try to keep running for her. I have done a lot of remodeling over the years and have just gotten done with doing the trim and flooring of a sun room for the wife to use as her sawing room.
- Favorite Router
- I have a Sears fixed base router and sears table for it I have had for many years. I bought a plunge base Ryobi router and have just bought a Sears fixed base/plunge base router.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 40 years
- First Name
- United States
|02:10 PM - firstmuller mentioned Tonto1 in post Realy old man eyes |
Tonto1 Thanks for that info...
|07:42 PM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post Realy old man eyes |
Stick486. I could not find th...
|02:09 PM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post Realy old man eyes |
Thanks Stick486. I will have to try ...
|09:03 PM - firstmuller mentioned stick in post 120v wire splice |
..... you are right stick. I watched them hook...
|09:02 PM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post Pop up ads |
Stick486 Looks like mine is s...
|09:33 AM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post Happy Birthday Stick486 |
Stick486 Sorry I missed the p...
|12:19 PM - firstmuller mentioned RainMan 2.0 in post New Drill/Driver and Impact, holding and charging station |
TheCableGuy Nice holder. I am a...
|08:21 PM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post @jaody test thread... |
Stick486 I see the sunrise an...
|08:05 PM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post Electrolysis rust removal |
...o. very helpful. Stick486 As usual you are a w...
|08:05 PM - firstmuller mentioned schnewj in post Electrolysis rust removal |
schnewj Thanks for the pictu...
|07:51 AM - schnewj mentioned firstmuller in post Electrolysis rust removal |
... Thanks Allen firstmuller Allen,I will take...
|07:53 PM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post Electrolysis rust removal |
Stick486 That looks very good...
|07:53 PM - firstmuller mentioned schnewj in post Electrolysis rust removal |
...ood. Thanks Stick. schnewj If you could take a ...
|02:18 PM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post Electrolysis rust removal |
Stick486 I don't see were it ...
|09:15 PM - firstmuller mentioned Stick486 in post Searching for Good Pegboard Hooks |
...l store fixtures Stick486 You are a wealth of...
|09:53 PM - MT Stringer quoted firstmuller in post Work Bench Dog Hole Template |
I have a question about bench do...
|03:26 PM - Pale_Rider quoted firstmuller in post Kitchen Pantry - Latest Kitchen Pantry |
+1 Allen Thank you Jim & All...
|10:54 AM - Dejure quoted firstmuller in post Manual Duplicators |
Here is the Radar Carver web sit...
|04:45 PM - Twistedcowboy quoted firstmuller in post Side stepping mundane... |
I would be scared that there wou...
|10:35 PM - Dejure quoted firstmuller in post Converting from floresense to LED |
and D3 too, I presume. I ha...
|02:58 AM - DaninVan quoted firstmuller in post Made in America.. |
I bet they are all texting each ...
|12:25 PM - CharleyL quoted firstmuller in post Christmas Ornaments - This is what I've been making since August |
How many years have you be scrol...
|10:07 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted firstmuller in post Politics and Religion |
I really like all of the knowled...
|06:59 PM - jw2170 quoted firstmuller in post "This'll only take a couple minutes..." |
The problem I have is that I wil...
|07:13 PM - paduke quoted firstmuller in post Scroll Saw Recommendations |
I have an Excalibur 21 inch and ...
|09:18 AM - bendrum quoted firstmuller in post 1959 DeWalt 925 RAS Rehab |
Hi Ben. Really nice job on the ...