fizch fizch is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Rigid R4512 (10 in. Table Saw)
Rigid R4110 (10 in. Miter Saw)
Rigid R27401 (3 in. Belt Sander)
Rigid WD0670 (6 gal. Shop Vac)
Ryobi 18v Drill
Ryobi 18v Saws all
Ryobi 18v Circular Saw
Ryobi S652DK (1/4 Sheet Pad Sander)
Craftsman 27311 (7 1/4 in. Circular Saw)
Rockwell Delta 4 in. Jointer
Bosch 1294VSK-46 (Corner Detail Sander)
- My Shop
- My two-car garage has additional space in one corner. It's basically an 8x8 add on to the end of the garage. That is where I keep the workbench and toolboxes. Everything else is lined up and down the walls.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am a web application developer. I spend all day online. I work two jobs doing web development. I work all day and all night. I still manage to find time for family and hobbies though. I have to do something to maintain my (in)sanity.
- Texas, USA
- Outside of woodworking, I play softball, metal guitar, and play MMORPGs with my girlfriend.
- Favorite Router
- Rigid R2200 (because that is what I own)
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- < 1 year (unless you include wood shop 20+ years ago)
- First Name
- United States