ggroofer ggroofer is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 1 makita MXT 18v drill/driver,1 makita MXT 18v impact driver,1 bosch 10.8v li-ion drill/driver,1 bosch 10.8v li-ion impact driver,1 metabo 7.2v screwdriver,1 makita 18v li-ion 165mm circ-saw,1 ryobi 240w 150mm circ-saw,1 dewalt 240w 745 series table saw,1 ryobi 255mm sliding mitre saw,1 ryobi 85mm jig saw,1 erbauer 800w multi-saw,1 55mm bostitch 18ga brad nailer and 10lt compressor,1 metabo 150mm random orbit sander,1 worx 900w 3mm planer,1 parkside 900w 3" belt sander, 1 fein multimaster-assorted accessorys,1 makita sds drill,assorted hand tools,drill bits . .etc and of course 1 makita 900w 1/4"router and 1 ryobi 1100w 1/2"router.
- My Shop
- I dont really have a workshop,more of a shed but i do like to set up outside weather permiting,but I do hope to be building A small wooden structure workshop in the near future.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Hi folks, I,m recently out of work due to poor health and have decieded it would be a good use of my time to do some woodwork for pleasure instead of work(used to work for copper roofing firm).I would describe myself as an amature woodworker/D.I.Yer,I havent had much experience with a router..bit of chamfering and routing the odd chanel...However i hope all that will change with some help from the forum and lots of practice.I'm quite new to the internet too so please be gentle! thanks Philip.
- County Down,N.Ireland
- I like to read and used to enjoy hiking in the Mourne mountians until A health problem in my lower legs put an end to that(temporary only I hope),I also enjoy DIY
- Favorite Router
- Only used a 1/4" 900w makita and A ryobi 1/2" 1100w (cheeper end of market one) so experience with other brands is nil...quite like the makita.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 10-11 years with very basic experience but very little with fine work
- First Name
- United Kingdom