gmedwards gmedwards is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Jet 10" left tilt cabinet saw with Incra fence and vacuum fence; Grizzly 8" jointer/planer; Grizzly 3 hp 19" bandsaw; Delta Planer; Precision Matthews Mill; Festool Kapex with 8' tables on each side and 16' clearance on each side; 20" floor model drill press; Router Table with cast iron table; exhaust to outside paint over spray filter system; vacuum bagging system; metal cutting bandsaw; cyclone dust collection; metal dust deputy for shop vac; plastic Dust Deputy for shop vac; assortment of sanders, including belt, disc, oscillating spindle; 80 gal 2-stage compressor; various professional paint guns; Miller 250 TIG; Century MIG; ESAB plasma; Century plasma.
- My Shop
- Shop is located in daylight basement; climate controlled (heat and AC);over 1000sf; many tools on casters;
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm happily retired. I have about 45 years hobby woodworking. I physically built my first house (over 2000 sf) and did everything except HVAC and concrete (poured walls and basement floor). My current home is in a constant state of of remodel. I got into CNC routing about 3 years ago with a 4' X 4' extrusion frame machine. I've done auto body work, painting, but never professionally. I did auto mechanic work back when there were muscle cars. Mine was a 1965 GTO convertible, 389 cu in, 3 deuces, 4-speed. Canary Yellow. I loved that car.
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Sailing, fishing, welding, metal mill machining, home brewing (before I got Type II diabetes).
- Favorite Router
- CNC, Festool plunge, Bosch, Dewalt (trim router), 2 Hitachi plunge, Porter Cable (2 ea 3.5hp, 1ea 1-1/2hp)
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States