GreatBolo GreatBolo is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Porter Cable Table Saw, Grizzly Band Saw, Delta Miter Saw, Delta Scroll Saw, Bosch Router and table, Porter Cable Drill Press, Porter Cable Biscuit Jointer, Rikon Jointer/Planer, Ridgid Oscillating Sander, Bosch Orbital Sander, Milwaukee Circular Saw, HF Dust Collector, Shopsmith Dust Collector, a couple of small compressors, 4 bostitch air nailers, Dewalt 18v drill, recip saw, driver, grinder, circular saw, jig saw.
- My Shop
- I have a 30x40 metal barn. Shop and mower storage is 1000 sf. Man cave & bathroom, 200.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Semi retired plumbing contractor. Now I am the plumber and boiler operator at a casino/hotel. Semi retired because I don't let em work me very hard and they are fine with that, and I work 4 days a week instead of 6 or 7. Been gradually easing into woodworking the last couple of years. Been buying and learning more than making.
- NE Oklahoma
- I was a Civil War Reenactor for 20 years but COPD put an end to that.
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States