gtsharp gtsharp is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 4'x5' CNC: a Joe's Evolution, built it according to plans & using a Bosch 1617 in it. Using Aspire & Mach3 software, 10" Table Saw: Ridgid TS3650 with a MLCS router table extension,13" Planer: Ridgid TP13002, 1.5 hp Shaper: Central Machinery T138, Ridgid Floor Drill Press: DP15501, 11" Band Saw: Gilliom kit I built early 80's, Oscillating Belt Sander: Ridgid EB44241, HF 2hp Dust Collector and misc power hand tools.
- My Shop
- The shop/garage is 16' x 40'. Bay door at each end. The CNC sits in the middle so as to put 2 vehicles in the garage at night. All my tools are on wheels, even the CNC but I never move it.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Been making signs either in my own sign shop or an employee in a sign shop since 1986. Started out hand lettering, moved into vinyl in the 90's and until recently worked at a sign shop that mostly prints large format graphics, vehicle wraps, etc..
Now retired and lovin' it!
- Spokane, WA
- Like to make stuff: Art, Music, Signs and Wood Stuff.
- Favorite Router
- Have 2 Bosch 1617 's, one in my CNC and the other in a table saw router table extension.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Have made a lot of firewood for 30+ years.
- First Name
- United States
- "Creativity is contagious, pass it on." A.E.
|09:42 AM - Bushwhacker quoted gtsharp in post A B-day extra for oldest Son |
Carved this to give to my so...
|03:16 PM - honesttjohn quoted gtsharp in post For Easter |
Those look awesome! Been wa...
|09:59 AM - bryansong quoted gtsharp in post Another Shop Notes Router Lift |
Thanks Bryan! The 3/8's dri...