hilldh hilldh is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Mostly Rigid tools as follows: Planer, Table saw, Oscillating Edge Belt / Spindle Sander, Bandsaw (14"), Drills, Mitre saw, 2-vacuums, and a Dust Deputy (works with 6 gallon Rigid Vacuum), an INCRA LS Positioner on a Incra Table, Dremel Scroll Saw, Bench top Drill Press, Hitachi drill,
- My Shop
- My shop is our two car garage....mis-nomer and a car has never parked in it. I insulated the garage (walls and ceiling), panelled the walls with MDF, painted the garage white. Installed a natural gas heater near the ceiling.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Recently Retired. Setting up a new workshop
- Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
- We enjoy camping with our Crusader 5th wheel. Sold the Maxi-scooter and bought my dear wife and myself bicycles....yup, it's called getting older, hee, hee.
- Favorite Router
- trying to determine this. I own a PC 890 (fixed and plunge), a Craftsman (not sure of the model number) and a new a Rigid hand held
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Very limited
- First Name
|10:22 PM - Everend quoted hilldh in post Ridgid EB44242 Oscillating Edge Belt/Spindle Sander |
Have you checked to see if ...