jamesvh jamesvh is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Ryobi table saw. Black & Decker and Ryobi jigsaw. Several drills and sanders. An Impact random orbital sander. Ryobi angle grinder.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I live in a small town, east of Johannesburg, called Brakpan. That translates to Salt Lake City! I am retired and love to make things with wood. My workshop is quite small and I do most of my work on my table saw, as that is all I can fit into my "workshop". However I do have a full compliment of hand held machinery and a router, which I try try to use as much as possible.
- Johannesburg, East Rand
- My special interest in woodworking is mainly cabinets and tables. However< I always wanted to make a grandfather clock, but never got round to it.
- Favorite Router
- I use an Impact router. It is not the best, but quite ok for me.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- I am now 71 and started as a kid while still in school
- First Name
- South Africa
Send an Instant Message to jamesvh Using...
- Skype™ jameswvh