jemangin jemangin is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Sawstop 3 HP PCS, Portable Rigid table saw, Porter Cable router, Scroll saw, Rigid vacuum, drills, cut off saw, jig saw, Makita plunge saw, air nailer, Grizzly 14" extreme bandsaw, Dewalt 735 surface planer, General 6" jointer, Clearvue CV 1800 cyclone, Portercable 15" drill press
- My Shop
- Basement shop about 200 square feet but constantly being invaded by boxes, bicycles and other items.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Woodworking is a hobby which I am slowly getting deeper into.
- Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
- Ski, hike, hunt, camp, cycle and try to get outdoors as much as possible.
- Favorite Router
- Just bought my first router and am pretty happy with it so far. Porter Cable 894 PK.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 5 years
- First Name
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Forum Contributor
- Gaffboat is online now
|11:02 AM - RÖENTGEEP quoted jemangin in post Spiral bit went deep |
I am building a tool box and ...
|10:24 PM - hawkeye10 quoted jemangin in post stationary tool placement |
I have misplaced the article ...
|06:46 PM - chuckgray quoted jemangin in post Festool ROS - My thoughts |
I was dissappointed when I fo...
|11:58 AM - hawkeye10 quoted jemangin in post Planing wood to 1/8". |
Same thing happened to me on ...