jldmor jldmor is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 10 inch Craftsman table saw (about 40 years old), Old craftsman 2hp router, and two Bosch 1617 routers one mounted in a table, and one with the fixed and plunge base for hand held routing, Bosch Router table 1181 with Bosch lift 1165, 12 in compound miter saw, Porter Cable biscuit joiner, belt and random orbit sander, various drills and drivers, Grizzly 14" bandsaw, Dewalt 735 planer. Dewalt DWP611 Compact router.
- My Shop
- It's in my basement with limited power options
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Recently retired widow that would like to do some paneling and cabinets and other work around the house that has been unfinished for way too long.
- Connecticut, USA
- Primarily spend time with my grandchildren, and try to fit in some "hobby" time.
- Favorite Router
- Two Bosch 1617 one mounted in a router table and one for hand held routing. Dewalt DWP611 Compact router. Old Craftsman 1/2 inch router, and one off brand laminate trim router. I like the Bosch, but the Dewalt DWP611 is one sweet little router.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- On and off for 30+ years. Primarily handyman type projects not woodworking.
- First Name
- United States