jlord jlord is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Delta 3hp Unisaw with 53" fence
Delta 1.75 hp contractors table saw 30" Biesemeyer fence
Woodmaster 38" dual drum sander
Performax 16/32 drum sander
Delta 8" jointer
(2) Jet 14" bandsaws (1 wood only / 1 metal & wood)
Rockwell 14" bandsaw with 6" riser
20" Rockwell Bandsaw
Tannewitz VSI Oscillating Spindle Sander 220v
Delta 17" floor drill press
Rigid floor drill press
(2) Router tables (Hitachi M12V 3-1/4hp & Triton 3-1/4hp)
Assorted routers, (about 20 total) trim to 3-1/4hp (Bosch, Craftsman, Porter Cable, Hitachi, Triton)
Delta 1.5hp 1200 cfm dust collector w/1 micron bag
Jet 13" planer / molder
Delta Scroll Saw
Shop Fox sanding center 6" belt / 12" disc
Craftsman 6x18 metal lathe
Jet 1220 lathe w/28"w extension mounted on 66" x 30" - 12 drawer cabinet w/casters
bench top 1750 slow speed grinder w/Wolverine jig (for sharpening lathe tools)
(2) DeWalt 12" sliding compound saws DW708 & DW718
(2)60 gal air compressors
6 HVLP spray guns
Assorted pneumatic air nailers (1 framing, 1 roofing, 4 finish, 6 brad, 2 staplers, 2 micro 23g) (Senco, PC, Max, Dewalt)
(2) pancake compressors
(3) Bosch jig saws
Rigid belt sander, Bosch & Porter Cable 5" sanders.
Milwaukee, Bosch, Dewalt, Makita drill moters
Milwaukee Porta band portable bandsaw
Miller Bobcat 225 welder / generator
(2) mig welders (Miller / Lincoln)
MK101 tile saw
Imported tile saw
Several makita battery powered tools (5 impact screw guns, circ.saw, drill)
Horizontal metal cutting bandsaw.
(2) chop saws - metal
Hech Ind. Trace-A-Punch
(3) grinders (Makita, Milwaukee)
All machines, cabinets, & large tools on casters
- My Shop
- Too small approx 24' x 24'
20ft Pace Shadow GT enclosed trailer for transportation & extra tool storage,
Storage unit for extra storage.
Everything on wheels
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Propmaker for the Motion Picture & Television industry. I also do cabinet work, finish work, & make writing instruments & other various lathe projects
- Whittier, CA. USA
- Woodworking, Metalworking, Muscle Cars
- Favorite Router
- Hitachi M12V & Triton for the router tables. PCs, Bosch, Bosch Colt & Craftsman for hand held (about 20 so far).
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
Have a nice & safe day!