justascratch justascratch is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Table saw (someday a powermatic or unisaw)
Sears drill press
Cheap 9" Delta band saw ( someday a 14" or 20" commercial grade)
DeWalt hook and loop disc sander,
and some other stuff.
- My Shop
- Before long I would like my workshop separate from my garage.
Complete with dust collection insulation and heated floors.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
I,m in the process of restoring a few routers. A Dewalt DW 624 plunge, and Porter Cable 6902.
I Love any aspect of wood. From planting, pruning, harvesting, heating, with and creating ideas from wood.
- Reside in Rockford Michigan.
- Prayer is very important in my life. Setting up workshops. Landscaping, gardening, fixing things, helping people who need help of any sort.
Trying to stay positive.
Try to get smiles from strangers.
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 30 + years
- First Name
- United States