Keith Hodges Keith Hodges is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 5 HP Grizzly 220V tablesaw, CNC Shark Pro Plus HD from Rockler, Scroll saw, 17 inch Grizzly Bandsaw, drill press, Miter saw, hand operated miter trimmer, Router Crafter, table sanding station, jointer, thickness planer, router insert in tablesaw extension wing.
- My Shop
- 20 x 30 free standing metal shop building located behind my home, overlooking a nice stream and lower elevation pasture with horses, owned by neighbors so I get to enjoy the view and not feed them.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Enjoying retirement in my shop. Mainly CNC carving custom photos, LED edge lit acrylic carvings, Lithophane photo carved backlit light boxes, wood photo carvings.
- North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Favorite Router
- Bosch, DeWalt, Craftsman. Doesn't matter, they all burn up their bearings and brushes in 3 to 4 months on my CNC machine. Getting good at bearing and brush replacement.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 30 years woodworking, 3 years CNC.
- First Name
- United States
|10:56 PM - thomas1389 quoted Keith Hodges in post How high is too high? |
Duane, nobody can tell you what's...
|11:03 AM - The Hobbyist quoted Keith Hodges in post PlasmaCam with a router ??? |
Would be interested in seeing som...
|09:55 AM - MEBCWD quoted Keith Hodges in post I apologize |
Frank. If I've got this right, t...
|10:02 AM - bobditts quoted Keith Hodges in post Human Urn |
Hi Bob. Got a question for you. ...