kenlitski kenlitski is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I have a nice router table, three routers ( two standard one plunge).
Shopsmith with bandsaw, jointer, motising & tenoning tools, belt sander, shaping, molding
Craftsman Table saw, jig saw, four electric hand drills, biscut joiner, Dremel tools, planers, dados, saws all, three circular saws 30 ton air jack
- My Shop
- My shop is 16 x 30 feet in the back yard, which I use for some storage as well
Two main work benches, couple of portable work benches, lots of shelves, several saw horses, several ladders, lots of clamps, chisels, lathe tools (need more), cement mixer, hand saws, coping saws, key hole, several hack saws, jacks compressor, Chipper
and lots of wood stacked on shelves
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Married for forty three years one wife, three sons, seven grand children.
Vietnam Vetran, semi-retired, how ever I still work part time away from my woodshop.
Lived in same home for 37 years
Three College degrees including MBA
I love to help people by fixing their broken things, so gratifying
- Hayward California
- I have been wood working for decades and made many things for our house, mostly cabinets, shelving. I have done some restoring of antique funiture.
- Favorite Router
- I have three Craftsman Routers. I like the plunge router the most
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 40 plus years
- First Name
- United States