kentb kentb is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I have a 10" Delta table saw and 10" Delta Bench saw that are on loan from my 94 yr old mother-in-law. She said I could use them but had to return them whenever she needed them. My router is a Bosch 1617EVSPK and I have a Rockler Router table and fence.
- My Shop
- There is a metal barn, about 30x40, that we use to park the little Ford tractor in along with our lawn mowers and other stuff. I've got a work bench and my router table in there so I guess that's my shop. It's not insulated and no heating or air at this point so what work I've done so far has been early in the morning or later in the evening when it's not so dang hot. I keep the big overhead doors and little side door open so dust isn't too much of a problem.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I've finally started to get some of the thousands of photos I've taken over the years up on the walls. The cost of getting a picture matted and framed is ridiculous so started looking into doing it myself. I started buying moulding by the length, bought a board mounted matt cutter and have already saved a bundle by doing it myself. Now I'd like to make my own frame stock so am looking to buy a router and table.
- Happy, TX
- Photography, gardening, and now woodworking. If there are any forum members located near Happy, let me know.
- Favorite Router
- Bosch, because I just bought one...my first.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
From the Texas Panhandle...where it's so flat you can see your dog run away for miles.
|05:31 PM - old55 mentioned kentb in post Happy Birthday kentb |
kentb Happy Birthday ...
|10:10 PM - old55 mentioned kentb in post Happy Birthday kentb |
kentb Happy Birthda...
|10:40 PM - old55 mentioned kentb in post Happy Birthday kentb |
kentb Happy Birthday Ke...
|11:42 PM - Stick486 mentioned kentb in post Happy Birthday kentb |
Happy Birthday kentb... yessiree Kent... ...