lost in kentucky lost in kentucky is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Craftsman table saw with extensions, Craftsman table mouted router, Dewalt 12in. compound miter saw, Milwaukee 18 volt combo hammer drill, bosch pocket drill [great tool], porter cable orbital sander, belt sander, compressor with framing gun,16ga.finish nailer, and 18 ga. nailer. Most of the tools I have were used primarily for rehabbing and building this house. I now want to try my hand at more disciplined work.
- My Shop
- my shop is in the basement and is approximately 10 by 16ft.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm retired from the local power company. I've done a few rehabs and did a lot of work on the house we built. I'm interested in getting a scroll saw and doing a bit of research on various saws. Any help there would be appreciated.
- Living in Boone Co., Ky.
- I enjoy metal detecting and taking care of our vehicles. I spent a couple of months helping my son redo a house that he and his wife purchased.
- Favorite Router
- All I know is the craftsman that had been my father's
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- very little
- First Name
- United States