matt1710 matt1710 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Bosch grinder, Bosch jigsaw, Bosch random orbital sander, Bosch detail sander, Makita M250 tablesaw, DeWalt 12V and 18V drills, Dremmel multi-tool, Makita 3612C router, Makita 3612 router (in RT), drop-saw, Ryobi scroll saw, Makita belt sander, Hitachi planer, AEG electric drill....
- My Shop
- A sturdy homemade carpenter's bench with a Record 52. Located in a 2.45 x 4.0m wooden shed, made from rough sawn weatherboards. Not much room - but it's a start!
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I have wood-work in my blood after watching my Dad build a 60' yacht in our backyard over 15 years. Until recently (when I started attending a furniture design and construction night class) I was happy to tackle simple projects on the outdoor table on our deck : swing set, playhouse, scuba tank rack, crayfish holding cage.... Now I'm hooked on what can be created with imagination and better equipment - so have invested in a shed, a workbench and a router. Let the fun begin!
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Snowboarding, mountain biking, fishing (fresh & salt water), camping, tramping, scuba diving, spear fishing, rugby...and of course, wood working!
- Favorite Router
- Makita 3612C / 3612
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- New Zealand
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
|10:38 PM - Rocketbob quoted matt1710 in post Finger jointed drawer fronts...but cheating! |
More good ideas -thanks guys ...
|04:27 PM - mbar57 quoted matt1710 in post Box Joint Jig |
Hi Don I made the jig exac...
|09:38 AM - Cherryville Chuck quoted matt1710 in post Sanding flat with a belt sander....tricky?! |
Hi Glenn I'm a bit worried...
|06:33 PM - Nickp quoted matt1710 in post Sanding flat with a belt sander....tricky?! |
I've got 3 nice sharp hand pl...