mattc mattc is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- fold up construction type table saw, router table and 2 router's, basic bandsaw, meter saw..not telescopic, drill press, circular saw.
- My Shop
- shop is about 10 foot wide by 20 foot long and is really a garage. Has one front slide up garage door, and a window at the back that doesn't open. being in Scotland I have 2 oil filled heaters to stay cozy in the winter. I intend to plywood or MDF it all in as soon as I can afford it.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am fairly new to woodworking and have spent the last 18 months building up my tools and jigs and making alot of FIREWOOD!
- East Lothian, just outside of Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am in sales and enjoy interacting with people..like to see what makes people tick.
- Favorite Router
- too new...have 2 very inexpensive ones I am learning with that are 1/4 bits but am considering taking the plunge ( no pun inteneded) and getting a good 1/2 router.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 18 months
- First Name
- United Kingdom