mcmahondl mcmahondl is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Craftsman (Emerson Electric)10in. contractor series table saw w/ Excaliber (Craftsman)rip fence,Rigid oscillating spindle sander, Mastercraft Max 18in scroll saw,Freud router table, Craftsman 12in tilt head band saw,Craftsman 17in floor mount drill press, Flat Master 18in drum sander,Hitachi MV12 plunge router, Freud FT 2000 VCE 1/2in plunge router(table mounted),13in Rigid surface planer, Craftex (Busy Bee tools) air filtration system, Craftex (Busy Bee tools)240V dust collector coupled with 4in plumbing.
- My Shop
- Workshop size is 14 ft. X 30 ft. in the basement with 14 ft. X 10 ft. lumber storage at one end also used as a hiding location for mistakes.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Retired from electric field (linesman) after 41 yrs.
- Flora and fauna photography, sports photography and Metal Detecting. Love to travel.
- Favorite Router
- Hitachi MV12 - 3.25 hp plunge router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 20 yrs of creating saw dust
- First Name