mgmine mgmine is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Of course a router set up permanently on a large table. A Delta Unisaw, a second 10" Craftsman table saw that I use as a back up in case I need to keep certain settings. and a PowerMatic 66. A compound 12" miter saw, 16" Excalibur EX 21 update sold the Excalibur and now have the DeWalt scroll saw. A Dewalt 735 planer,
Rikon 14" 10-324 band saw , Rikon 36" belt/disc sander. Delta 46-460 midi lathe along with 5 EZ wood turning chisels as well as a bucket of standard chisels, a Powermatic 3520B "mustard monster" Dayton 8" grinder with a D-Way CBN wheel, Kreg pocket hole jig, Fein Multimaster, Incra original jig, Incra 1000 miter gauge, Delta dust collector as well as a Delta dust handler that hangs on the ceiling and every hand tool known to man kind. Tools that I seldom if ever use. A 6" Jet jointer, and a Craftsman router crafter.
- My Shop
- My shop is set up in the basement of my 180 year old stone house. It's 30 feet long and 25 feet wide. That sounds like a lot but I'm always moving stuff around in order to make room.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm retired and love it! I spend a lot of time just doing "stuff" I have been doing woodworking for as long as I can remember dating all the way back to shop class in grade school. A lot of the things I make come from pictures in catalogs. I'm not good at designing but pretty good at copying what I see. Besides woodworking I also do remodeling, plumbing, electrical, plastering etc. When not doing those things I can be found wrench turning on my 1957 MGA. I also geocache, fish and just about anything else outdoors.
- LeRoy NY
- Favorite Router
- Hitachi MV12 I have two of them. For 1/4" I use a cheap Craftsman
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
|12:06 PM - megamatch mentioned mgmine in post Shaker door with trim inside |
... 3 "panel boxes" mgmine just checked pocket ...
|11:31 AM - Herb Stoops mentioned mgmine in post lock miter bit |
...t handle a 5'X5' mgmine , I am with you the ...
|01:17 PM - JFPNCM mentioned mgmine in post Seeking comments on the Triton oscillating spindle&belt sander |
mgmine Art: appreciate th...
|09:24 AM - DesertRatTom mentioned mgmine in post It was going also well until... |
mgmine I agree on using a...
|11:35 PM - bdbailey mentioned mgmine in post Miter Saw or Table Saw |
...lly too expensive. mgmine Wow! $100 is somethi...
|12:53 PM - bdbailey mentioned mgmine in post Advice to a newbie |
...Glad to be here. mgmine Thanks! Perhaps we c...
|10:02 AM - adot45 mentioned mgmine in post How to route a 1/4" x 1/4" groove in this base. |
...s, Thank You both. mgmine Even easier if I kne...
|09:14 AM - roxanne562001 quoted mgmine in post My lucky day garbage picking |
I drained the oil and found...
|09:16 AM - harrysin quoted mgmine in post My lucky day garbage picking |
I had a pretty good day pic...
|10:22 AM - mr happymoose quoted mgmine in post Router Table Question... |
With this contraption the s...
|09:50 AM - JOAT quoted mgmine in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
I couldn't agree more. In o...
|07:45 AM - Stick486 quoted mgmine in post Router Table Question... |
That really isn't anything ...
|09:02 AM - Stick486 quoted mgmine in post How is this made? |
Any idea how how was the tr...
|09:32 AM - Herb Stoops quoted mgmine in post How is this made? |
I was editing the picture t...
|10:36 AM - Cherryville Chuck quoted mgmine in post Big box stores meteric sized materials |
So tell me again why is met...
|08:45 AM - CharleyL quoted mgmine in post Big box stores meteric sized materials |
So tell me again why is met...
|09:02 AM - thomas1389 quoted mgmine in post Oil based stain. |
[QUOTE=mgmine;2026047] "I have fo...
|04:05 AM - Flutemaker quoted mgmine in post Patternmaker Router Bits |
Sorry flutemaker but I'm re...
|10:46 AM - vchiarelli quoted mgmine in post The Router Workshop router table |
I understand but over the y...
|08:52 AM - vchiarelli quoted mgmine in post The Router Workshop router table |
Looking at the design above...
|09:27 AM - JOAT quoted mgmine in post Jigsaw |
I would stay away from a co...
|10:21 AM - sgcz75b quoted mgmine in post Dewalt 735 planer - Is there another planer to consider at this price point? |
Much better set up than the...
|09:20 AM - sgcz75b quoted mgmine in post Dewalt 735 planer - Is there another planer to consider at this price point? |
it's a nice elbow but I usu...
|12:19 PM - sgcz75b quoted mgmine in post Dewalt 735 planer - Is there another planer to consider at this price point? |
I might be wrong but I don'...
|09:10 AM - sgcz75b quoted mgmine in post Dewalt 735 planer - Is there another planer to consider at this price point? |
Anything, including a vacuu...
|05:40 PM - sgcz75b quoted mgmine in post Dewalt 735 planer - Is there another planer to consider at this price point? |
Because the planer has such...
|02:09 PM - Zippity quoted mgmine in post Infinity flush trim bits |
A fool and their money are ...