mist34 mist34 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Many Bosch power tools : circular saw, jig saw, multi-cutter, disc sander, delta.
12 routers of many brands, need that much for writing purpose and chips making. Amax planer-thicknesser, Amax tablesaw, Lurem 6 functions combi including shaper. Drill press, 8' wheel bandsaw, scroll saw. bench disc sander, belt sander and bobbin sander. 3 shop-made router tables.
- My Shop
- 900 sq ft in the basement, with 2 benches (one for friends) and dust collector. Plus 1 small space dedicated to sharpening, router mounting -unmounting and bit storage, one for dust collector and one for the drill press and sanders.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Fanatic woodworker since I'm 10. Teacher in joinery, author and publisher : 14 books, half on routing techniques (in French, sorry…). Now retired, which means I work twice more.
- Gorničs, France, 40 miles away from Montpellier
- Woodworking, of course.
Particularly routing techs.
Particularly complementary routing.
- Favorite Router
- All Festool models are clever, particuarly the big 2200. Enjoy simplicity and effectiveness of all clones of Elu MOF 96 (porduction stopped), such as the DeWalt 615. Also the two base models, Bosch and Makita.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 40 as pro
- First Name