morgantheship morgantheship is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Dewalt 7491RS Job Site Table Saw
Dewalt Planer 735
Craftsman Band Saw
Porter Cable 690LR Router
Craftsman Jig Saw
WEN Spindle Sander
Harbor Freight Dust Collection System
Dewalt Bench Top Belt Sander
- My Shop
- One complete bay of 3 car garage. Wall separates one bay. Insulated. 25' long by 12' wide.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Recently retired. Building up workshop. Current main interest is building a Cedar Strip Canoe. During breaks of building the canoe I am working on making wooden locks.
- Adell, WI
- Bee Keeping, Reading, Grandchildren, Hunting, Sailing, Biking, Model Ship Building
- Favorite Router
- Currently I only have the Craftsman Router/Table.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 3-4 years of active wood working
- First Name
- United States
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Retired Moderator
- TwoSkies57 is offline
|04:37 PM - Gaffboat quoted morgantheship in post Cedar Strip Canoe Build |
After the shop project I do have p...
|07:09 AM - jj777746 quoted morgantheship in post Cedar Strip Canoe Build |
Today I applied the filler coat of...
|12:42 PM - Nickp quoted morgantheship in post Round Over Bits |
That pdf explains everything perfe...
|11:16 AM - kp91 quoted morgantheship in post Round Over Bits |
I don't see them being used a lot ...
|10:25 AM - AndyL quoted morgantheship in post Cedar Strip Canoe Build |
My today plans got scuttled Ter...
|09:35 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted morgantheship in post Sharpening Stones & Honing Guide |
This afternoon I ordered the Verit...