N'awlins77 N'awlins77 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Shop Number
- Power Tools
- (2) Ridgid R2930 Router Combo's
Ridgid Trim Router
24"X32" Router Table/Cabinet
Ridgid chop saw
Hitachi table saw
Porter Cable scroll saw
Porter-Cable PC15TCSMK Circular Saw
Craftsman Circular Saw
Jet drill press
Dewalt 12v drill
Black and Decker 14v drill
Ridgid 12-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Compact Drill
and LED Flashlight Combo
Hitachi brad nailer
Hitachi Finish Nailer
Porter-Cable PC250MTK Multi-Tool
Dremel 4000 (all the bells and whistles)
Craftsman Nextec Tools (Hammer Head, 3-1/4 circular saw, multi-saw, flashlight,
90 degree impact driver, palm sander.)
Ryobi BE318-2 Belt Sander
Ryobi HPL51K Power Planer
Rockler Dovetail Jig
Ridgid Shop Vac
HF belt/disc combo sander.
Sears Vintage Thickness Planer
- My Shop
- It's very small, built it in my back yard. 10x16. A.C. window unit for hot New Orleans summers and electric space heater for winters. 4 - 4' double floresent lights.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm 55 years young, and I live in the New Orleans metro area. I'm a metal cutting machine shop tech and wood working is a hobby, that maybe one day can supplement my retirement, I hope! I'm 35 years married, have two sons and a daughter. The daughter being the baby at 32 years of age. Also have two grand-kids.
- New Orleans, La
- I wouldn't say I'm a beginner at woodworking, but I would not call myself a pro. I've built many things through the years, my first were shelves and a play china cabinet for my daughter when she was younger. I'm still proud of those first projects, especially since I built them on the balcony of our first home (apartment). Using only a jig saw, a skill saw, a corded drill and a 35 dollar router. My first shelves are still being used in my house, but after two generations (daughter and grand daughter and a few nieces in between) I had to part with the china cabinet.
Besides woodworking, I'm a New Orleans Saints season ticket holder. And I'm also proud to say ---- yeaa --- we won a Superbowl last year!!!
Also enjoy reading, surfing the net.
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 30 or so.
- First Name
- United States
- Total Albums: 4
- Total Pictures: 48
- Albums Created by N'awlins77
- Last Activity: 04-18-2019 08:35 AM
- Join Date: 02-24-2011
- Referrals: 0
|10:11 PM - Herb Stoops mentioned N'awlins77 in post Vintage Sears and Roebuck Planer |
...e gone in no time. N'awlins77 What size is it? an...
|01:07 PM - MT Stringer mentioned N'awlins77 in post A Storm is Brewing in the Gulf |
...ushwhacker Gaffboat N'awlins77 Frankj3 ...and more...
|08:55 AM - Stick486 mentioned N'awlins77 in post 3-1 High Chair, Rocking Horse and Desk |
N'awlins77... Lee... I've b...
|04:22 PM - vindaloo mentioned N'awlins77 in post 3-1 High Chair, Rocking Horse and Desk |
Hey N'awlins77 give us a clue on th...
|11:22 AM - creative mentioned N'awlins77 in post Bubbles in lacquer finish?? |
N'awlins77 I've used propane t...
|08:50 AM - vchiarelli mentioned N'awlins77 in post What do you call, and where can I find?? |
N'awlins77 Lee, if it's a hard...
|02:11 PM - Stick486 mentioned N'awlins77 in post Best material for building drawers ? |
N'awlins77... nice work...
|04:26 PM - JIMMIEM quoted N'awlins77 in post Edge Routing Cabinet Doors |
I used a double round over bit,...
|01:48 PM - DesertRatTom quoted N'awlins77 in post "O" Rings On Router Bits & Reducers |
I found that idea (0-ring) here...
|03:36 PM - Woodwarrior quoted N'awlins77 in post Old people |
Agree!! Us old people use our b...
|01:40 AM - JOAT quoted N'awlins77 in post I need a new shop. |
I promised myself I would never...
|01:39 PM - MT Stringer quoted N'awlins77 in post Road Trip! |
Hey Mike, you were about an hou...
|09:00 PM - ron heferen quoted N'awlins77 in post Signmaking Jig Recommendations |
Myself and a few others have th...
|02:44 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted N'awlins77 in post Router Accident - Trying to understand what happened |
Man, those are some messed up f...
|11:12 AM - DesertRatTom quoted N'awlins77 in post 3-1 High Chair, Rocking Horse and Desk |
And Mike, I didn't noticed they...
|08:44 AM - Bushwhacker quoted N'awlins77 in post 3 in 1 high chair. |
Yep David, he does look happy. ...
|03:09 PM - Bushwhacker quoted N'awlins77 in post 3 in 1 high chair. |
I told his Grandma, that all th...
|01:35 PM - MT Stringer quoted N'awlins77 in post Daughter Buffet |
Mike, there's a shelf in the ce...
|09:56 AM - Bushwhacker quoted N'awlins77 in post Woodworking Plans for "Amish 3 in 1 High Chair” |
Sorry, I've been gone a while! ...
|07:08 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted N'awlins77 in post Beginnings of a new sign! |
I bumped that same foot, four t...
|11:24 AM - honesttjohn quoted N'awlins77 in post For WWII Vet |
NICE!! Is it done freehand or o...
|06:57 PM - JOAT quoted N'awlins77 in post Mini Max MM16 |
Sorry to hear Ralp! Been there,...
|03:08 PM - David Dickson quoted N'awlins77 in post How to hang it? |
Well I finished building it yes...
|09:49 AM - SteveMI quoted N'awlins77 in post My latest sign (coonass) |
Steve, I think you are on to so...
|02:13 AM - BobbyLee quoted N'awlins77 in post My latest sign (coonass) |
I'll have to look for some of t...
|09:30 PM - MT Stringer quoted N'awlins77 in post 3-1 High Chair, Rocking Horse and Desk |
Allen --- Gold Country Wood Woo...
|05:55 PM - BobbyLee quoted N'awlins77 in post My latest sign (coonass) |
Thanks Oliver, Stick and BobbyL...