o2night o2night is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Nothing interesting, since I don't have an actual shop. Just the humdrum around the house kind....drill, circular saw, jig saw etc. Then there's my CO2 LASER cutter!
- My Shop
- My shop is wherever I decide to cut something. lol
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I pretty much said it all in my newbie post so I'll copy and paste ;)
I don't have a router. I don't even have a scrollsaw, although I have wanted one. I have a CO2 laser cutter though but it doesn't make the beautiful handmade work I'm sure you all do. It allows me to cut things quickly though. I want to add a CNC router so I can do some wood carving because I can't handle manual tools anymore with my old(er) hands.
I didn't grow up a tomboy, but I have always been a technology lover, so I mess with a lot of things most women (especially women my age) wouldn't.
By the way, my age said that, not me. I don't feel a bit older than 30...except that I can't just jump and run like I used to. lol
- Woodworking, crafts, baking, computer techonologies, other technologies, (gee, I was looking at Popular Science magazine in the 70's!)
- Favorite Router
- Any one would be my favorite right now, since I don't have one!
(I'm hoping one day to afford or BUILD a CNC router!)
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- ummmmmmmmm....welllllll.....I've spent years wishing! Does that count?
- First Name
- United States