OBG65 OBG65 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Table Saw - Grizzly 10" Hybrid Cabinet saw
Jointer - rescued Powermatic 60 6" jointer
Planer - Ryobi 13" but looking to upgrade to the DeWalt 735
Routers - DeWalt 618/6182, DeWealt 621/625, Milwaukee 5625 for router table, PC 690/892, Bosch PR20
Bandsaw - looking to get a 14" (with riser) Grizzly G0555LX
Drill Press - Currently a Craftsman 12" but going to get a Shop Fox W1680 17" DP soon
Other stuff - PC RO sanders, PC Pin Nailer, Bostitch Brad nailer, Bosch Jig saw and power hand planer, Ridgid table top edge/oscillating spindle sander. Skill 6" belt/dic sander, 8" slow speed grinder, Viel S5 1"x42" sander/grinder, DeWalt 12" compound miter saw, HF 12" cutoff saw, Jet Wet Grinder.
- My Shop
- My shop is my terrace and an overstuffed 8x12 shed. Getting a 12x18 shed that I will convert into my shop. Wife likes the idea because she can "reclaim her terrace." Lol.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Retired public school administrator. Married 30 yrs and have a grown up boy & girl.
- Love to make wood chips and sawdust, travelling, pleasure shooting, lounging. Going to make some small things like gun presentation cases and stands to keep me busy after retirement. May make some other things but not sure what yet.
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Experience, not much. Destroying wood, a whole bunch.
- First Name
- United States
|06:29 PM - Stick486 quoted OBG65 in post Forstner bit question |
You are right on that Stic...
|06:18 PM - Stick486 quoted OBG65 in post Forstner bit question |
Stick, who makes that bit?...
|01:39 AM - Herb Stoops quoted OBG65 in post Anyone have experience with the Oneway multi-gauge? |
Herb, I'm not a machinist ...
|08:52 PM - Herb Stoops quoted OBG65 in post Anyone have experience with the Oneway multi-gauge? |
I have it have and use it ...
|07:34 PM - MEBCWD quoted OBG65 in post Success and Failure |
Thanks Mike. I think that'...
|10:00 AM - DesertRatTom quoted OBG65 in post Success and Failure |
Dan & JOAT - Thanks for in...
|10:11 PM - Stick486 quoted OBG65 in post Chamfer Bit for Acrylic |
I'm thinking about using a...
|05:10 PM - Nickp quoted OBG65 in post Is this Safe |
I'm building a router tabl...
|07:35 AM - sreilly quoted OBG65 in post Is this Safe |
My pleasure. It's somethin...
|06:04 PM - Herb Stoops quoted OBG65 in post Is this Safe |
Herb, that thing sticking ...
|09:38 PM - CharleyL quoted OBG65 in post Circular saw, miter saw or table saw? |
Like Stick, I have all of ...
|07:17 AM - sreilly quoted OBG65 in post OSB vs. Plywood for Interior Walls in So. Florida |
12/2 & 14/2 Romex to the o...
|12:56 PM - hawkeye10 quoted OBG65 in post OSB vs. Plywood for Interior Walls in So. Florida |
Thanks Tom. It may be that...