Padawan Learner Padawan Learner is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- *Bosch 10" jobsite Table saw, soon to be "upgraded" to a used cabinet saw
*Self-made router table.
*Porter Cable 892 router with approximately a zillion bits, many acquired on ebay sales
Delta band saw that was probably manufactured before I was born (seriously) but it works great.
*A variety of sanders
*Benchtop drill press
*The usual assortment of hand tools
Foley-Belsaw planer (this baby is ugly but sure planes well- a gift from a neighbor)
- My Shop
- A converted storage shed 10X20. I ran 110V to it when I built it. When I acquired my Foley-Belsaw planer it took 220V & I didn't want to dig another trench, so I made a 100-foot extension cord and run the 220V to my shop from an unused 220 outlet in my basement laundry room. A bit of a pain, but I don't do enough planing to complain about it.
I'm still in the process of eliminating of the "storage shed" remnants from my shop. Got to build some cabinets for the shop instead of just shelves. Too much dust collects on the shelves.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Ready to retire for the second time at the end of this year. Vietnam Veteran. Seven grown children.
- Sandy, Utah
- Gardening, Sailing, Reading, Grandkids, Woodworking, Painting, Sewing
- Favorite Router
- Porter Cable 892
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Since January 2009
- First Name
- United States
- Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt...Carl Jung