PapaTango PapaTango is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- DeWalt drill & circular saw; Milwaukee Router; Rockwell table-saw; Bosch ROS; Fein multi; HF 10" chop-saw.
- My Shop
- Within a two-car garage or outside wehn the weather is good.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am a novice woodworker (and I use that term loosely!) I bought a chainsaw & mill but most 'work' has been done with a cordless drill & circular-saw and lately a Rockwell Table-saw.
- Cortlandt Manor, NY
- From England where fly-fishing for Trout in stillwater, was a big passion along with Beating at Game shoots but sadly, neither seems readily available here. Also enjoyed motorcycling and sadly miss my '92 Land Rover Defender 90, which languishes in a barn back in Somerset, awaiting my return!
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Just about a year of practical & meaningful effort brought about by the plentiful supply of logs
- First Name
- United States
|10:36 AM - DesertRatTom quoted PapaTango in post Swarm of bees move in. |
Why not just let them be? (no ...
|07:36 AM - Cherryville Chuck quoted PapaTango in post Bosch batteries |
I've had a similar issue with ...
|12:51 AM - jw2170 quoted PapaTango in post Joining 1x2s |
Oh dear! This topic illustrat...
|11:16 AM - old coasty quoted PapaTango in post How Organized Is Your Workshop? |
[QUOTE=PapaTango;891842]I empathise! ...
|02:11 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted PapaTango in post Newbie's story thus far |
Yes ... I suppose I should hav...