Peteroo1 Peteroo1 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Festo ATF55EB plunge saw
Festo ET2E sander
Festo EHL Planer
Festo OF900E router
Festo PS2E jigsaw
Virutex biscuit jointer
Festool OFK500Q trimmer
Festool linear sander
Festool CSX 2.6Ah cordless drill
De Walt DW621 router
Ryobi RE601 router
Bosch GOF1600CE router with plunge and fixed bases
Metabo triangular sander
AEG Pes 9.6 cordless drill with syncromesh gear changes
Makita 7.2 v cordless drill
Makita DF030 cordless drill
Bosch "yellow devil" three quarter inch masonery drill
- My Shop
- A 22 square meter garage. I hope to build a 50 square metre dustless shop in the future. The design is basically a square or slightly rectangular building with large glass areas to the low norther sun here in the southern hemisphere. This will allow the sun to warm up the building free of charge in winter. In the middle of the interior will be a small room of 2.9Mx1.5M. In this room will be a large exhaust fan which will draw air from the greater workshop into the fan and purify it and either expel it or recirculate it on a cold day. Also in this room will be pressure and volume dust extractors serving the height adjustable workbenches and machines around it. Naturally there will be sound baffled vents in the perimeter walls to bring in fresh and electrically balanced air. With out letting the noise out into the residential area where it is planned to be built.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
my name is Peter Natoli. I was born at Sydney Australia in 1953. In my early 20's i studied Carpentry and Joinery Trade at Technical College but failed to make the cut as a carpenter. This was because of injuries sustained in a violent race hate crime in a Catholic School at 14 years of age. In the last 20 years or so i have had 3 main articles in the English popular magazines with a half dozen tips in same. The last article was in the November 2012 "Woodworker and Wood turner" magazine from Britain. It was on my height adjustable MDF workbench with through the table dust extraction for a Festo Plunge saw on the rail. I aspire to audition my talents as a wood furniture artist after building a dustless woodwork workshop. With the injuries to my head I find it hard to handle dust and clog up quick, hence the dustless shop.
- I live at West Nowra NSW Australia which is 150 klms south of Sydney Australia
- I am interested in Natural Health, Invention, Christianity. After a lifetime of being told i was not good enough, ten years ago a Numerologist/Astrologer told me that i was a Master 1, that is 1111 which to him meant i was a master inventor. This will not show in my published birth date here as i do not like to let this out accurately . This was about 10 years ago and i haven't looked back. I retired from the Disability Pension last year to the Age Pension. I spend a lot of my time housekeeping which i am trying to get down to a good level so that when the workshop is built I can spend more time there. I live in a Passive Solar home which i hope is biologically OK.
I like to make practical things and finish them in finishes which don't pollute the living environment with chemicals. Height adjustability is important with my shattered spine and fractured skull with brain stem problems. To this end i have made 4 height adjustable mdf workbenches. Being an inventor i am now, and over the last 10 years, open to anything i can think up which looks practical and will solve someone's problem. Thank God for Dr Robert H Schuller and his Possibility Thinking ministry in California all those years ago. His "Tough Minded Faith for Tender Hearted People" is still daily an inspiration to me after his passing a few years ago.
- Favorite Router
- NO, don't ask! I have 5 routers. They are a Festo OF900e, a De Walt DW621, a Ryobi Re601, a Festool OFK500Q trimmer and the Bosch GOF1600CE with both fixed and plunge bases. I can't pick a best as they are all pleasing in their own way. However i revere the Festool brand for their adventure into the new as well as inventing dust extraction. As an inventor, i realize that I can not ever be fully satisfied, or i would not be an invnetor.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- I did my technical training in an inferior course in about 1976. The urge to make and build has be
- First Name
|08:37 PM - radios quoted Peteroo1 in post Ryobi Re601 eletronic controller |
Hi Eric yes,may I ask you to ...
|02:55 PM - Job and Knock quoted Peteroo1 in post Ryobi Re601 eletronic controller |
How much money does it pay to...
|08:57 AM - KennK quoted Peteroo1 in post bosch ROS 65 VC - 5 and 6 |
Hi I notice that the above ...
|07:32 PM - jj777746 quoted Peteroo1 in post oiling fine adjuster on Bosch MRC 23(GOF 1600ce) |
Hi James no, it's me again a...
|07:02 PM - nickz quoted Peteroo1 in post Bosch plunge router base problem |
[QUOTE=Peteroo1;1500945]Hi I had t...