Potowner1 Potowner1 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I have a very old Grizzley 10 inch table saw, Bosch 4000 10 inch table saw, Delta 14 inch bandsaw, Excaliber 21 inch scrollsaw, Floor model drill press, DeWalt 13 inch planer, a hand full of routers and drills, a Makita circular sawand several Bosch jig saws.
- My Shop
- I am currently setting up a shop in our basement that is about 22 x 25. I have installed a new commercial vinyl tile floor and new hi output flourescent lighting. The only disadvantage is a realitivly low ceiling.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm 65 years old and unhappily retired, by that , I mean i'm tired of golf and I miss the chance to meet different people all the time. I worked as a technichan for a large manufacturing company in their developement lab and was very fortuate to work with some really smart people. My wife and I also had our own business for 19 years and I miss that portion of my life the most. Due to the economic crisis in our country, we were forced to close our doors, and I know it is said you shouldn't look back, but I often do.
I have been woodworking as a hobby for about 35 years and I am now trying to get seriuos about it.
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- I like to play golf, although most people would say what I do can't be confused with playing golf. I love NYC and the art galleries there, an avid Yankees fan, followed by the Giants. We visit the New England coast every summer. My wife and I are fanatical Drum Corps fans (go CADETS) and we are on the road most of the summer attending DCI shows.
- Favorite Router
- PC 892
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
|07:56 PM - old55 mentioned Potowner1 in post Happy Birthday Potowner1 |
Potowner1 Happy Birthday Rick...
|05:22 PM - JFPNCM mentioned Potowner1 in post something simple |
Potowner1 Minor error in the ...
|09:21 PM - old55 mentioned Potowner1 in post Happy Birthday Potowner1 |
Potowner1 Happy Birthday ...
|09:40 PM - Herb Stoops mentioned Potowner1 in post Recipe Box Prototype |
Potowner1, and greenacres2 Go...
|09:39 PM - old55 mentioned Potowner1 in post Happy Birthday Potowner1 |
Potowner1 Happy Birthday Ri...
|07:40 PM - Stick486 mentioned Potowner1 in post Happy Birthday Potowner1 |
Happy Birthday Potowner1 I hope it's the bes...
|08:10 PM - DaninVan quoted Potowner1 in post A couple of tables for their wine glasses |
Thank you all so much for look...
|10:35 PM - dman2 quoted Potowner1 in post Lou and The Babe |
I am sorry for the length of t...
|11:01 AM - Herb Stoops quoted Potowner1 in post Lou and The Babe |
Hi everyone, I hope all are we...
|01:54 PM - dman2 quoted Potowner1 in post Stack cutting |
Is there a pattern available f...
|10:08 PM - dman2 quoted Potowner1 in post One more lockdown box |
Very nice craftsmanship on thi...
|11:07 PM - Rogerv quoted Potowner1 in post Drill Press Table |
Great idea on the extensions f...
|05:36 PM - Nickp quoted Potowner1 in post Lion Trimmer |
Thank you all for the quick re...
|02:53 PM - DaninVan quoted Potowner1 in post Ghost Chickens in the Sky |
Put your hand on the ground......
|11:50 AM - sunnybob quoted Potowner1 in post hefalump no.2 |
Great job Bob. I can't see an...
|11:14 AM - Gaffboat quoted Potowner1 in post Feeling Groovy |
KOOL MAN!!!! Great work Oli...
|08:44 PM - JFPNCM quoted Potowner1 in post something simple |
Very nice job, Jon. The pictu...
|07:51 PM - greenacres2 quoted Potowner1 in post Recipe Box Prototype |
Can anyone help steer me in th...
|11:52 AM - hawkeye10 quoted Potowner1 in post My First Accoustic Guitar |
Good morning to all. Several ...
|12:26 PM - kklowell quoted Potowner1 in post Found this in my email this morning |
Can some one PLEASE tell me ho...
|05:35 AM - hawkeye10 quoted Potowner1 in post TARGET LED lights rework |
I don't know if this is the co...
|02:14 PM - Frankj3 quoted Potowner1 in post New Sign For A Customer |
Nice job Bobby Lee. Every tim...
|02:23 PM - DesertRatTom quoted Potowner1 in post Finally, first frame finished! |
Really nice job Tom. I know w...
|06:32 PM - Gaffboat quoted Potowner1 in post Frank walks the plank |
Oliver, great job as usual. T...
|10:18 AM - Bryan Rocker quoted Potowner1 in post Looking for small screws |
I have spent the better part o...
|07:02 PM - The Hobbyist quoted Potowner1 in post Vinyl |
Hi Joe, Great clocks. Would ...