Pots43 Pots43 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Craftsman tablesaw model 113.299315
Bench top drill
All kinds of hand sanders ,air staplers
Craftsman router model 17575
Jet cyclone dust collector
Laguna BX 14
Delta 12 sliding compound Miter saw
12" Jet jointer/planer
- My Shop
- Four place garage half is wood shop now, some 220 volt, a hanging heater. Separated in middle with studs and plastic, a four ft. door way. Pole shed for all wood storage, stack wood from saw mill to finish drying.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- In the 50's my dad had a shop smith and he made a couple duck boats in the basement,yes he had to widen the window. I would take it down and put the jig saw on, then for wood turning. Then I learned to be more carful my thumb touched the blade,just a cut.
- Near Zimmerman Minnesota
- I'm on my third ceramic cutter,they keep making tiles bigger. Now it's all in the wood shop.
- Favorite Router
- Years ago bought a craftsman 11/2 hp to bevel the ends of birch tongue&groove. Now I have the Bosch 1617 for griz table.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Off and on 50 years.
- First Name
- United States
|12:44 AM - old55 mentioned Pots43 in post Happy Birthday Pots43 |
Pots43 Happy Birthda...
|07:48 PM - old55 mentioned Pots43 in post Happy Birthday Pots43 |
Pots43 Happy Birthday ...
|01:26 PM - JFPNCM mentioned Pots43 in post SuperMax 16-32 1st impressions |
Pots43 Folding in and out ...
|10:37 PM - Stick486 mentioned Pots43 in post Happy Birthday Pots43 |
Happy Birthday Pots43 aka Tom...
|11:35 AM - DesertRatTom quoted Pots43 in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
Hi all, And Tom to look fo...
|10:23 AM - Cherryville Chuck quoted Pots43 in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
Hi all, wife an I made it t...
|01:57 PM - DesertRatTom quoted Pots43 in post Totally Random Chat Thread |
No sawdust for the next thr...