psimanovicki psimanovicki is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I have a Makita sliding compound miter saw, cordless drill, hand held power planer, angle grinder; Porter Cable router, and brad nailer; 2 Craftsman routers, belt sander, table saw; DeWalt cordless drill, corded drill, palm sander; Skil worm drive; Bocsh worm drive, roto-hammer; Hitachi framing and siding nailer; Rol-Air air compressor.
- My Shop
- My shop is roughly 600 sq ft, it is a portion of our barn and I have it set up to pre-fab certain parts of the job, such as gates, rails, trellis. I have a great set-up for adding routered details into the wood I use. If my shop was insulated and a heater installed, I'd spend more time in it during the cold month's.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Hi All,
I am a carpenter, I build custom decks, fences, arbors, trellises, and outdoor structures, are just a few of the things I do. Woodworking and building has always been a passion of mine, even as child building closet shelve's, desk, table, benches with my father.
As a custom deck builder, I ussually get design requests that give the project an added touch, that is where my router came in more usefull than origenally anticipated. I had to find a way to make a spacific pattern consistently, accurately and efficiently to stay with-in budget on a job, I have a lot of fun with my router.
- Denver Colorado.
- I enjoy outdoor activaties, fishing, skiing, rafting. At home I enjoy the outdoor kitchen, grilling and smoking meats, (my wife would rather bake the steak). Our 2 children keep us busy as well, softball, baseball, band, 4H and karate.
My spacific interest in woodworking is choosing the quality materials for the project. I like working with stain grade materials.
- Favorite Router
- Porter Cable is my router of choice and most used of the 3 that I have.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- Pimen Simanovicki
- United States
Send an Instant Message to psimanovicki Using...
- Yahoo! [email protected]