r6264 r6264 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 2 good routers (3 lousy ones)
Grizzly 3 hp table saw.
Grizzly planer jointer.
Delta 12 inch planer
Delta drill press
Porter cable dovetail jig
12 inch hitatchi sliding miter compound saw
Rockler table router table
- My Shop
- Shop is approx 28 x 30 feet. in my basement. i bought a jet vent system but it's better in nice weather when I can vent it outside.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Retired Police officer (Phila 25 years)
Retired Sr. Mechanical designer (Draeger medical, 18 years)
Retired school bus driver (pleasent valley school district, 6 years)
- Pocono mts of Pennssylvania
- Involved with Catholic church as far as volunteering, and Knights Of Columbus.
After fully retiring, I finally set up my tools properly, (or at least so that I could start to get accurate results) started slowly buying quality tools and noticing how much easier it is to do what I need to do.Right now, I'm trying to make furniture which I'm happy to say, 6 pieces have worked out to my satisfaction.
- Favorite Router
- I have three craftsmen routers which I consider crap, I have a bosch1617 table mounted router which is my primary workhorse and I love,
Just bought a skill router from cpo outlets for my porter cable dovetail jig .
Suprisingly, I found out skill is made by bosch.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 5 years
- First Name
- United States