Renelle Musielak-Legos Renelle Musielak-Legos is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Rockwell bandsaw, small 8" drill press, Delta drill press from like, 1920... (no serial #), Ryobi 6" bench grinder, dremel with router table (not set up), Makita (model 3620) router, Reliant belt/disc sander (model dd126) .
- My Shop
- I'm finally setting up a proper shop in my basement. My husband is a metal worker and I work mostly with wood. We don't have much yet, but we're getting there.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Mom of an almost 10 year old daughter. Maker of all kinds of things. If I want to make something, I figure out a way, come hell or high water.
- Buffalo, NY
- Spinning yarn, knitting, building my own fiber art tools (because they're far more expensive than they need to be), jewelry making.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- I have no idea. I've been messing around in my dads shop since I was 7.
- First Name
- United States
- It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. -Lincoln
- Total Posts: 13
- Posts Per Day: 0.02
- Last Post: Looking for Reliant dd 126 manual 02-26-2018 07:17 PM
- Find all posts by Renelle Musielak-Legos
- Find all threads started by Renelle Musielak-Legos
- Last Activity: 02-27-2018 11:21 PM
- Join Date: 02-17-2018
- Referrals: 0
|02:35 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted Renelle Musielak-Legos in post Looking for Reliant dd 126 manual |
I read that they were regional and there we...
|01:17 PM - Rebelwork Woodworking quoted Renelle Musielak-Legos in post Slot cutting outside edge of a circle |
Maybe I didn't explain myself well enough. ...