rjtwin501 rjtwin501 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- In my workshop I have
One Home made wall saw for cutting and ripping flat sheets. I can also put my router in it. Mainly I use it with the router to trim the edges of sheets.
One old style Rabial arm saw
One rip bench saw
One Planer Joiner 6"
One Pedestal Drill
One 12" thickneser
Four Routers small trimmer to large variable speed and basic router table
One Medium size band saw
One Rockwell Scroll saw
One Makita Drop saw
one basic Wood Lathe
Various Hand planers, Sanders Jig saws Etc
- My Shop
- My work shop is an old Australian Barn. Our barns were built with the floor at truck tray height. This made it easy to get the bags of grain in and out plus it was easier to make them mouse proof. The Barn is 30' x 15' with 9' walls it is timber frame with corrugated iron on the outside. The dust extraction goes through the floor and is blown out into a paddock. I am in the process of putting french doors and a deck on one side. This will be a good place for my mates and I to partake in a couple of beers while we are talking shop. It will also give us a good view of any females coming to ruin our fun. You see my work shop is also my mans shed complete with TV fridge a couple of old lounge chairs, bar etc. Some times I can go a whole month without turning on a tool.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Trained as a carpenter joiner
Hardware retailer for last 40 years
Live on a hobby farm
- Australia / Victoria / Wimmera
- My hobbies are making sawdust and hobby farmer, mainly sheep and pasture.
I have two dogs one is a sheep dog and the other is a small hunting dog.
- Favorite Router
- Makita and Triton
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- over 45+ years
- First Name
|10:34 PM - jw2170 quoted rjtwin501 in post Happy Birthday jw2170 |
Happy Birthday James. See you...
|04:42 PM - MT Stringer quoted rjtwin501 in post Big Cutting Board Question |
Hi Mike What about making sma...
|09:33 AM - DesertRatTom quoted rjtwin501 in post Band-saw advice? |
... Pretty much what I want, ...
|08:10 AM - greendave quoted rjtwin501 in post Angle groove on a router table? |
If it is an angle groove you w...
|11:54 PM - OutoftheWoodwork quoted rjtwin501 in post My New Workroom |
Great space for your work Barb...
|06:46 AM - Nickp quoted rjtwin501 in post Sticks other shed |
Won't need any insulation, air...
|09:23 PM - Cricket quoted rjtwin501 in post No longer receiving the daily newsletter |
Hi Cricket I have not getting...
|05:19 PM - Cricket quoted rjtwin501 in post No longer receiving the daily newsletter |
Hi My emails have stopped als...
|11:44 PM - sunnybob quoted rjtwin501 in post has anyone used this? |
Bob; do you have a disc sander...